“Save the DATES”, not the date. This year’s NSF Education Open is going to be different, it will be VIRTUAL, something that we have all become very familiar with in the past couple of months.
Here is the difference, THIS virtual event will be fun and will help raise money to support the mission of the Nampa Schools Foundation . The plan is as follows:
- LOCATION: RedHawk Golf Course
- EVENT DATES: Monday, June 15 to Friday, June 19
- Register and pay for your team or yourself and register as a Sponsor and be a Community Education Partner: https://www.planmygolfevent.com/35359-2020NSFEducationOpen/
- Play as a typical scramble (sorry no licorice or mulligans)
- During the event week, you book a tee time at RedHawk Golf Course that is convenient for you and your team, in the morning, afternoon or evening. We are giving you an excuse to get out of the office and to practice some “social distancing”
- When checking in at the clubhouse, let them know that you are part of the NSF Education Open and when done, turn your scorecard in at the clubhouse.
- Also, show some love to RedHawk and “check-in” via Facebook and tag the people on your team
- Now for the virtual part, while having fun playing, share the fun you are having with us through pictures and videos via our Facebook page @nampaschoolsfoundation.
- Let your friends know what you are doing, say something encouraging, show us the shot of the day, maybe even talk a “little smack”
Your participation and support of this year’s event is essential to our continued efforts to support the students and teachers of the Nampa School District.